ThinkGiving provides comprehensive major and planned gift advising services to nonprofit organizations of all sizes, with or without current programs. Contact us and let us know about the needs of your program. We will customize a program to meet your needs!
Planned Giving and Major Giving Program Services
· Staff and board training and strategic planning
· Planned giving program audits
· Planned giving marketing strategies
· Donor cultivation and gift design
· Gifts of real property and other tangible assets
· Gift acceptance policies and procedures
· Legacy society creation and management
· Readiness assessment/establishment of planned giving programs, including charitable gift annuities
· Review of organizational infrastructure, fund management and administrative capabilities
· Prospect identification and cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship planning
· Respond to donor inquiries and notifications of gifts
· Establishment of program metrics
· Donor communications and stewardship plans
· Strategic marketing and communication plans
· “Blended Gift” program implementation and strategies
· Ongoing program support
Thompson & Associates helps nonprofits strengthen their relationships with supporters through a personalized estate planning process. Thompson & Associates gives individuals and families an opportunity to clarify their values and reduce uncertainty, freeing them to make a lasting impact on their family, community and the world.
Need the benefit of having someone to kick ideas around with, to figure out approaches to a particular donor or campaign, and to deal with a difficult board member? This program is designed for one person and small shops, in which confidential and individual support isn’t easy to find. Give me a call and we can customize a program, or even schedule a one-time session, to meet your needs.
Are you planning a staff retreat?
Do you have an upcoming board training?
Do you need a keynote speaker for an upcoming conference?
Contact ThinkGiving. We can customize a presentation or cover topics such as the ones listed below:
We love our customers, so feel free to reach out to us by email or phone.